Health Safety & Environment
ATS believes there is nothing more important than the health and safety of our employees.
We are committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment, and strive to eliminate hazards which could result in personal injury or illness, damage to the environment or loss of property.
Our commitment to the protection of our employees and the environment centers around five core beliefs:
- All accidents can and must be prevented.
- Everyone is responsible for their own safety as well as the safety of others.
- Compliance with Occupational Safety and Environmental laws is a minimum requirement; we will strive to exceed those requirements where possible.
- Our responsibility to prevent injury and protect the environment extends to our visitors and contractors.
- There is nothing that we will do today that is more important than protecting the health and safety of our employees.