E Motor Manufacturing
We are a leader in the design and build of our customers’ full electric hybrid motor assembly and test manufacturing systems to support the drive for improved fuel economy on a worldwide basis. These manufacturing systems produce advanced electric motors in the race for energy independence, vehicle electrification and a reduction in carbon emissions.
- Full Rotor and Stator Assembly Systems
- Integration of CNC Wire Forming & Die Based Wire Forming Systems
- Integration of Wire Stripping, Twisters and Welding
- Stator Slot Line Insertion
- Integration of Stator Epoxy Ovens
- Assembly of Permanent Magnet and Inductive Rotors
- Rotor Balancing & Magnetization
- Part Traceability, Data Storage, Data Manipulation
- Automated Conditioning Stations
- Automated End of Line Testers
We can join your Simultaneous Engineering Team adding engineering strength and lowering your cost.