Hearing your voice
We work collaboratively with your key stakeholders, management and staff to address the issues of today and tomorrow. At the same time we define the look and feel of success. By understanding your real requirements at the outset, we can begin the process of finding designs, solutions, and strategies for you.
Qualifying the optimal solution
We objectively analyze, prove-out, value, and verify a potential manufacturing solution before arriving at an integrated recommendation. This allows you to control costs, increase efficiency, and achieve a faster time to market. The result of our analysis is a thorough business case to substantiate your strategic investment and allow you to respond to new growth opportunities.
Our toolkit includes:
- Process mapping (e.g., process flow diagrams)
- Process risk assessment (e.g., process Failure Mode and Effects Analysis)
- Overall process effectiveness calculation
- Solution contribution to unit cost analysis (e.g., Total Cost of Ownership)
- Simulation (e.g., ProModel)
- “Likelihood of success” evaluation
- Proof of concept/principle
Influencing Product design
If you want to manufacture a new product or to scale-up for higher volumes it is critical that the product design is suitable for manufacturing and/or assembly. Sound decisions early on in the design cycle address the product, production, and support process requirements and significantly reduce subsequent project execution costs. We’ll work with your design team every step of the way to consider the following:
- Suitability for automation
- Total cost