Reactor Build Systems
experience with reactors
We have worked with Atomic Energy of Canada Limited™ (AECL) and others on over 100 nuclear projects, providing 360,000 labor hours including 40,000 engineering hours, and invaluable expertise of over 200 skilled engineers and technicians.
- Engineered solution
- Rugged Construction
- Highly Automated and Vision Guided
- Accelerated delivery due to proven methodologies
- Proven experience working in high-risk environments
- Extensive reliability and robustness testing in mock-up facilities
- Reduced risk of exposure to radiation
- Reusable tools for future repeatable success
CANDU® reactor and Atomic Energy of Canada Limited™ are not registered marks of ATS Automation; they are marks of the owners thereof.