Value Added Expertise
Single-Source Solutions. On-Budget and On-time Delivery. Driven by these objectives, ATS assigns a project management team with the knowledge, tools and resources in place to drive your build program's success.
Our highly skilled staff of project and production managers brings the necessary value-added and expertise required to help you attain your goals. Applying the disciplined methodologies of the PMI (Project Management Institute), dedicated project managers play a vital role in keeping your project on track by bringing together hundreds of complex tasks and allocating diverse resources—from design and engineering, to manufacturing, to quality control.
Key to our success is consistent and constant communication with our customers. We employ comprehensive measurement and reporting to monitor and correlate operations through each phase of your build program. Our team utilizes a balanced scorecard approach to track KPIs (Key Performance Indicators), such as:
- On-time Delivery
- First Pass Yield
- DPMO (Defects Per Million Opportunities)
Weekly project reviews are used to initiate corrective action if required, and frequent status reports are generated. This single-point accountability gives you access to every aspect of your project, from concept to delivery.
The Project Manager's Responsibilities:
- Single point of contact at ATS
- Liaison with customer representatives
- Manages information flow to key project personnel
- Reports project status at weekly production meetings
- Provides objectives and priorities to project personnel
- Ensures conformance to customer requirements
- Monitors status of project
- Provides regular status reports to customer contacts
- Manages changes to the contract
- Tracks budget