ATS has a unique approach to the traditional model of implementing automated manufacturing. Liaison and coordination activities between the customer and consultants, OEMs, contract manufacturers, machine suppliers, trades and system integrators can be complex and time consuming. Single source enterprise solutions bring cohesion, consistency and accountability to a program, freeing up the customer's staff to focus on overall program objectives and key stakeholder requirements.
Enterprise wide Approach = Reduced Risk (Schedule, Cost, Scope) = Reduced Investment, Product Costs, Time to Market
Let ATS help you manage resource challenges, coordination issues, scope oversights with our expertise and capability in the areas of:
- Project management
- Partners/suppliers/vendors team selection and coordination
- Facility layouts and operational design
- Business case development and project justification
- System design, build, integration, commissioning, validation, training and start up
- Post project service, spare parts and support
ATS' end to end value proposition streamlines a project from program launch to production ramp-up. This simplicity relieves you from the responsibility for activities unrelated to product design specifications and product sales while delegating all other "get to market" activities to an experienced partner - ATS.