Custom Test Solutions
Accurate Measurements =
Superior Quality Control
Our systems meet and exceed stringent Gauge Repeatability & Reproducibility (GR&R) requirements. It’s time the test equipment in your plant was worthy of the product you are delivering.
Our engineers and software developers use advanced design tools and extensive resources in order to develop custom instrumentation and PC-based data acquisition systems for the purpose of factory floor product testing.
With today's assortment of precision transducers, any physical property can be converted to an analog signal; which can then be read into a PC or PLC for analysis. We are experts in manipulating and analyzing these signals to a very high level of accuracy and repeatability.
Our Expertise Includes:
- Hydraulic, Hydrostatic and Pneumatic test equipment (Pressure, Flow, Leak, Temperature)
- Motor performance (Torque, Speed, Current, Voltage)
- High-voltage isolation test (Hipot, Surge)
- High speed data acquisition (Force vs. Displacement, Time to function)
- Noise, Vibration and Harshness (NVH) Analysis
- Vision inspection (Pattern recognition, Dimensional verification, Product color)
- Full electrical and electronic functional (Contact bounce, Resistance: Micro-ohm to Mega-ohm, characteristic monitoring: PWM, RMS, peak, rise time, duty cycle etc…)
- Design of Test equipment for production line testing of electrical components
- Meeting design and FDA documentation requirements for test equipment in the Medical device and Biomedical industries
- Communicating to automotive bus diagnostics (CAN, J1850, Class 2, SCP, K-Line, etc…) and functional check of automotive products. (Instrument Panel, ABS controller, turbocharger, fuel pump etc…)
- Our designs meet CSA, UL, and CE requirements
Our Designers and Engineers are trained to be able to solve the most demanding test applications. We will work with our customers through all aspects of the design process in order to ensure that the resulting equipment meets or exceeds expectations. If your application involves some form of instrumentation and/or data acquisition then we can be of service to you.
Available Services Include:
- Engineering feasibility studies using a wide range of calibrated standard instruments in order to specify testing requirements for a customer's product
- Onsite Engineering consultation services to assist customers in developing their test equipment requirements
- Working with customer-defined specifications and testing requirements we are able to specify instrumentation for automated test systems that meet or exceed customers expectations
- Working with customers’ pre-defined test requirements we are able to automate existing test functionality to increase throughout
- Developing custom software applications to interface to pre-existing hardware instrumentation
- Designing and fabricating custom molded urethane test connectors that mate to the customer’s product for reliable connection in automated or semi-automated testing environments
Complete turnkey Automated Test Equipment, involving design, software, build, debug, and on site set-up and training.